England is not having a great tour so far down under. In the Tri-Series, with Australia and New Zealand, England batting and bowling are letting the side down. So, it will be looking to start afresh when it plays New Zealand in the 1st ODI at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
Here are some fantasy cricket betting tips for the 1st ODI between New Zealand and England:
- Kane Williamson makes a great captain and the fact that he is effective with the bat addson the attraction.
- While Ben Stokes has rejoined the English side, the head coach, Trevor Bayliss, has said that he will not be part of the first ODI squad. So, Dawid Malan may find a place in the final team.
- Martin Guptill should definitely be a part of the fantasy cricket team.
- Don’t forget that Mitchell Santner is a good bowler along with Tim Southee and Ish Sodhi.
- From the English side, players to watch out for are Eoin Morgan, the captain, Joe Root, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran and Mark Wood.
Remember, choose your captain and vice captain wisely and ensure you have a balanced side that is capable of winning you points when the real-life game comes to an end.
|Match||New Zealand vs England, 1st ODI|
|Time||6:00 AM, 01:00 AM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL|
|Venue||Seddon Park, Hamilton|
|Match number||ODI no. 3980|
|Match days||25 February 2018 – day/night match (50-over match)|
|Hours of play (local time)||14.00 start, First Session 14.00-17.30 Interval 17.30-18.15,|
Second Session 18.15-21.45