CLICK HERE TO USE THESE TIPS TO PLAY FANTASY CRICKET LEAGUE ON GOLDEN JEETO & WIN CASH PRIZES
The Men in Blue are going great guns. They have won the first two games in the six-match ODI series against the Proteas. After Kingsmead and Centurion, it is time for Indians to show their teeth further at Cape Town.
However, don’t write off the South Africans, who are being led by Aiden Markram, who has been selected as the stand-in captain since Faf du Plessis is injured. Markram know that it is do or die for the Proteas and has said that the bowlers have to perform with the ball.
The way things are going, it has made Fantasy Cricket for the 3rd ODI extremely interesting. With Faf du Plessis and AB de Villiers out of commission for the third ODI, here are some Fantasy Cricket betting tips that will help you immensely for the third ODI, South Africa vs India, on 7 February 2018, in Cape Town.
- Your winning team should definitely have Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan. The southpaw (Dhawan) is showing elegant class while Kohli is being his aggressive self and scoring runs at will.
- Ajinkye Rahane should be put in as the number four batsman, as he has consolidated his position, thanks to his recent performance.
- Do not neglect spinners. After all, they were the reason the Proteas were restricted in the second ODI. Both Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal should be an integral part of the Fantasy Cricket team.
- Amla and Quiton de Kock make a strong opening pair while the all-round Andile Phehlukwayo has shown that he can perform with the bat when the need arises.
- Jean Paul Duminy, David Miller and Chris Morris are the other players that should be part of the team as they are performers.
The bottom line is that for Fantasy Cricket, the team should be a blend of players from both teams to ensure you have the best chances of coming out victorious in your league. Select the individual players of your team with care, balancing the bowling and batting to ensure the best outcome.