The two best teams of the 2018 IPL are in the finals. Well, it is difficult to predict the winner, but CSK has an upper hand. Both teams have played really good until now, and are pretty well-balanced. They are both capable of defending or chasing any total. It all depends on which team plays better cricket and which captain takes better decisions on the D-Day.
Chennai Super Kings are playing very well and have more chances of winning the IPL trophy this year. On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad would surely try to replicate their success of 2016.
CSK is a more experienced team and playing in the finals will come easy to the team. This is because Chennai has played in several finals, and captain cool, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, will have a calming effect on the nerves of players. Also, he has the distinction of being one of the best captains in the world.
Furthermore, Chennai Super Kings has some of the best players, who will try to ensure the final game is in their favour. The team comprises the likes of Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson, MS Dhoni, Sam Billings, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, and Ravindra Jadeja.
Captain of Sunrisers Hyderabad will surely try to lead the side to a win, especially since Kane Williamson has proven to be a good captain in the previous matches and is also a brilliant batsman.
The IPL finals will surely be a tough match. With the kind of form Chennai Super Kings is in, 27 May will surely be a victorious day for them. Here are some of the reasons:
- CSK has all the experience of the world, especially MS Dhoni’s calm and composed captaincy.
- CSK looks stronger on paper as well as in terms of momentum.
- Logically, match is going to be played at Wankhede Stadium Mumbai so the winning the match depend highly on winning of toss.
- Batting first at Wankhede can be risky for CSK as the defending power of SRH is at a peak this year. They have stopped 3 times IPL winner at just 87 runs on this ground.
- Nonetheless, CSK has more chances of winning. They have a dangerous batting order while SRH is good in bowling but only Williamson and Dhawan are scoring runs for the team.
Looking at all the above points, odds favour Chennai Super Kings when they take on Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 2018 IPL final.