Mumbai Indians started the IPL badly, but have recovered ever since and chances are high that the team will make it to the play-offs. Captain Gambhir voluntarily stepped down from the captaincy of Delhi Daredevils after a disastrous show. These may affect your fantasy cricket team and its rating, here, we are helping you prepare for the match to be held on 20th May between the two rivals – DD vs. MI at Feroz Shah Kotla. Just follow the fantasy cricket betting tips below and you should be able to notch up points easily.
- Rishabh Pant from Delhi Daredevils has scored 393 runs in 10 matches. That is a feat considering the rest of the team’s poor performance in IPL 2018. He will be a valuable addition to your fantasy team.
- Shreyas Iyer is another batsman you can include in your virtual cricket team. He can score quick runs to change the outcome of the match. He has notched up 352 runs in 10 matches, and his highest score is 93 runs. He has taken over the reins from Gautam Gambhir and is now captaining Delhi Daredevils
- Don’t forget to include Surya Kumar Yadav. He plays for Mumbai Indians and is a consistent player. He is among the top 10 leading run scorers, with a total of 399 runs from 10 matches, and the runs will continue to come over the next week. He is also an orange cap holder.
- Hardik Pandya is a better option compared to Avesh Khan for your fantasy cricket team.
- Don’t include JP Duminy and Rahul Chahar as you are more likely to attract negative points because of their underperformance.
- Trent Boult is another player you cannot disregard even though Delhi Daredevils are having a tough time in IPL 2018 season. He is one of the 10 leading wicket takers in VIVO IPL 2018.
- Young Mayank Markande is a treasure and deserves to be in your team. You will not regret it considering the wonderful IPL season he is having.