The fun of IPL is at its peak with the season inching towards its playoffs and finals. The matches are getting more interesting because it is a do or die situation for most of the teams making the players give their best in every match. Most of the cricket fans are crazy about IPL match predictions before a game begins. For all of them, here are the match details and prediction for the 53rd match of IPL 2019.
|Match||Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals- IPL 2019 Match 53|
|Venue||Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi|
|Series||Indian Premier League|
|Time||04:00 pm IST|
Predicted Squad for Delhi Capitals
Colin Ingram, Prithvi Shaw, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Lamichhane, Rishabh Pant, Amit Mishra, Axar Patel, Chris Morris, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer
Predicted Squad for Rajasthan Royals
Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat, Thomas Oshane, Riyan Parag, Livingstone, Ajinkya Rahane, Sanju Samson, Ashton Turner, Tripathi
- The hosts have already qualified for the playoffs while the visitors are trying to give their best to the game. This gives a lot of idea of the form of the two teams in this season and depicts that which team has better chances of winning this match.
- The home ground advantage for Delhi Capitals gives them an added advantage for this game and makes them stronger than their opponents.
- Delhi Capitals has a strong batting line up with some of the most experienced bowlers. This gives the team a good balance. The batting lineup of the Rajasthan Royals is now weaker as Steven Smith will not be available now because he has to go back to Australia.
- This is going to be a medium to high scoring match as seen in Delhi for the whole season. And with depleted batting attach, Rajasthan has serious work to do.
- We predict the match going in the pocket of Delhi Capitals.