What happens when two team with great start to the IPL are struggling to cross the play off line? Here is a match between KKR and KXIP, two teams who were clear favourites till first half of the season. However, can they finally clear the fence?
|Match||Kings XI Punjab vs Chennai Super Kings- IPL 2019 Match 52|
|Venue||Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh|
|Series||Indian Premier League|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
Predicted Squad for Kings XI Punjab
Ravichandran Ashwin, KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller, Mohammed Shami, Ankit Rajpoot, M Ashwin, Mayank Agarwal, Sam Curran
Predicted Squad for Kolkata Knight Riders
Sunil Narine, Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Shubham Gill, Nitish Rana, RK Singh, Piyush Chawla, HF Gurney, Prasidh Krishna, Prithvi Raj
- Punjab has been quite poor on its home ground this season. Will this match be any different? They have two great openers, but after that they are losing the ground. The battle is open once Gayle or Rahul goes back to the dugout.
- Another problem for Punjab is limited bowling strength, as in absence of genuine all-rounders, they only paly with 5 bowlers. If any one of them fail, they have no choice.
- KKR has been a surprise team in the middle. They look quite strong on paper, but they have not lived up to that strength. Barring Russell and Shubham Gill to some extent, their batsmen have not played as a team.
- Karthik, Rana and Lynn needs to act as a team, if they want to win this match.
- In bowling department, Narine has been quite average this year. Kuldeep has already lost his place in playing 11. Only Chawla has been showing good form.
- So, if KKR can bring its act together, they have everything to take this match away.