India is into its final leg of Tour of Australia and New Zealand. After winning Test and ODI series in Australia, India has also won this ODI series. Such was the performance that they won the 5 matches series in the first 3 matches itself be winning them all. While the performance of Batsman was always appreciated, this time, bowlers of team India has shown their potential, and they might become one of the strongest contingents to play in the World Cup that will be held in England in Summer 2019.
Here are the match details of this final match.
|Match||India vs New Zealand, 5th ODI|
|Time||7: 30 am IST|
|Match days||3 February 2019 – day/night match (50-over match)|
|Series||India tour of New Zealand 2019|
|Match number||ODI no. 4092|
|TV Umpires||Nigel Llong|
|Reserve Umpire||Shaun Haig|
|Match Referee||David Boon|
Captain Kohli is being rested. With the inclusion of Hardik Pandya, they look super strong in both already strong batting and bowling lineups. Mohammad Shami, Bhubaneswar Kumar and Chahal have been frontier bowlers.
Team New Zealand
They are much strong then the Australian side that India faced. Yet, they have failed to resist Indian bowling, losing all 10 wickets in al the first 3 matches. Guptill, Williamson and Taylor need to perform before heading to the T20 series.
- Team India will again start as the favourite. They have outshined Kiwis in terms of bowling, batting and even fielding.
- India is ranked 2nd, and New Zealand is ranked 3rd, and this will remain the same. However, performance wise, New Zealand has failed to give any competition to India.
- Fragile batting of New Zealand against wrist spinners of India means India will start as the favourite.
- Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav can break this batting lineup any day. Also, Mohamad Shami is in dream form with the new ball.
- New Zealand bowling to has failed in the series, and each of Indian batsman has scored plenty here.